No two sunsets are exactly alike, each is unique. And no matter how often we see a beautiful sunset, we always and always appreciate the glorious spectacle.
Artists paint countless sunsets, and their works sell for hundreds, even thousands, of dollars. Yet, Jehovah God, the Grand Artist and Originator of sunsets, gives us one each day—free. The originals far surpass the copies.
Hence with each passing day, stunning sunsets should make us appreciate the Creator of the sun, the earth, and the atmosphere, Jehovah God, who makes possible such glorious displays of different hues, an ever-changing beauties and wonder, and who wants his intelligent creation to enjoy his artistry.
"Praise Jehovah from the heavens ... Praise him, sun and moon. Praise him, all shining stars. Let them praise the name of Jehovah, for he commanded, and they were created."--Psalms 148:1-5.
- Upvote this post, if at all possible your 100% voting power, in order for this contest to continue.
- Resteem this post so that others may learn of this contest as well.
- Only one entry per person.
- Create a post using the tag #allaboutsunset. Your title must begin with All About Sunset Contest: (the title of your entry).
- Make a comment with a link of your work in the thread of this post.
- Post the picture in the comment section so that it would be easier to remember what you have posted.
- Feel free to use editing and effects.
- All entries must be your original work.
If you have an idea for a topic and would like to be a guest judge, let me know!
Each week has a theme. And as suggested by @roxy-cat, the theme for this week is:
![image]() **This is my favorite because I am with the love of my life, savoring the golden sun as it gives a spectacular show of golds, and purples, and reds. And we struggled a lot in order to chase this marvelous sunset!**
So, please share with us why it is your favorite sunset.
And perhaps, what you have gone through in order to capture your favorite one.
Lastly, have fun.