With yesterday being "push day", it only makes sense for Tuesdays to be a "pull day"!
Today I set a new PR for my 4x10 sets of Barbell rows, taking them up to 60kg! On this particular movement, it is tempting to involve the lower back too much or to otherwise sacrifice technique as fatigue sets in. That's where I like to remind myself that muscles don't know or care about numbers the way that our mind does. They don't know if you did 8, 9, 10 or 11, only that they've been stressed sufficiently to trigger muscle growth.
So rather than counting each rep, make sure you make reps that really counts!💪
The rest of my pull day consisted of other back exercises, biceps and rear delts.
- 4x10 weighted pull-ups (+10kg around my waist)
- 4x10 Barbell rows 60kg
- 3x10 Rope face-pulls 45kg
- 3x8 Barbell biceps curls 40kg.
- 3x10 wide grip seated cable rows 55kg
- 3x10 Narrow grip cable rows 75 kg (super sets)
- 3x10 Lat-pulldowns 60kg (with 45kg to failure after each sets of 10).
- 3x10 incline crunches for Abs.
- 3x10 back extensions (as a super set)