Time flies very quickly and I do not have time for anything)) Therefore, today I will share the art that I painted last week. But it fits perfectly in the challenge Inktober.
The theme is Ornament. Ornament is an object that is beautiful rather than useful or decoration that is added to increase the beauty of something. So, I decided that the decoration on the Christmas tree will be translated in the same way as the ornament.
I took a photo of aflamewithdesire in Instagram. Emma does very cool glass things and I just fell in love with this Apple core 😍. I wrote to the author of the photo and she was not at all against using it. And the original can be seen here.
Let's see the steps.
- First, I draw the apple core from the photo with the liner. I will not draw it on a branch, but just leave it hanging in the air.
- I do not strive for realism, the main thing is to show the approximate location of dark spots on the stub. I start with a light gray marker.
- Now with a medium-gray marker I’ll clarify the dark spots on the apple core, and then with the darkest gray I add more spots and lines on the apple core.
- In places, I add a white gel pen so that there is white space between the dark spots.
- To make the glass seem transparent, you need a dark background. I decided to draw a circle as a background, and the idea came up to make a Christmas toy.
I draw a contour with a liner.
- I fill the contour with a black marker.
Now you need to add a black marker to the spots on the apple core to add contrast.
This is where I finish the lesson))