Time flies very fast and I do not have time to do anything. In the last couple of weeks I sleep 6 hours a day and it starts to strain me a little. Posts began to appear less often, but this does not mean that I have nothing to show. On the contrary! I draw a lot)))
So, I promised to show the lighthouses, and here is another one.
I draw with markers Finecolour and the colors you can see in the picture.
- I outline the lighthouse with a thin black liner.
Light will come from the windows of the lighthouse and the house around, so the darkest places will be where there is no light source.
- I begin to introduce color from the lighted parts: the lighthouse itself and the windows. I use both yellow markers.
- I decided that the dark part of the wall will be between the windows, and the entrance will be highlighted, so at the entrance to the lighthouse is the lightest part of the wall, and between the windows is the darkest.
- By analogy, I enter red in the upper part of the lighthouse.
- Now the roof of the house. It is much darker than the lighthouse itself.
- And I smoothly turn to the background and outline the illuminated areas in front of the lighthouse, fill the gray sea behind the lighthouse.
- Fill the background behind the lighthouse with a dark blue marker. I leave them the horizontal bands on the sea. Closer to the coast the sea will be darker - I add gray.
Before the lighthouse, the grass will be dark gray. This is the darkest color. Also on the roof I make a tile pattern.
- I paint in gray in the windows - there is something there, no matter what.
With a white gel pen I make glare on the roof of the lighthouse and on the sea, I leave a few glare on the metal rods and railings.
With a white pencil I draw light in different directions.
I still have one more lighthouse at night, I’ll try to load it faster and not make such long pauses))