It's time to post. So, another lighthouse at night.
I draw with markers Finecolour and the colors you can see in the picture.
- I outline the lighthouse with a thin black liner.
Light will come from the windows of the lighthouse and the house around, so the darkest places will be where there is no light source.
- I begin to introduce color from the lighted parts: the lighthouse itself, lights and windows. I use a light yellow marker.
- Now the lighthouse tower. In those places where the yellow light falls - I leave the yellow marker, between the light - the darkest part of the lighthouse. Here I use gray shades.
- I enter brown and beige. From the end will be the darkest brown, on the lighthouse tower - the lightest. The lower we go down the facade - the darker. Light (lights) are located under the roof of the house.
- I fill the roof of the houses and the upper part of the lighthouse with dark gray cold (BG). I use a lighter marker for the background.
In the illuminated part of the earth and in the windows I add a gray marker CG.
- I take the gray CG markers and darken the upper part of the lighthouse tower, I begin to draw details on the facade and in the foreground in the grass.
- I begin to add a white gel pen: along the tower of the lighthouse, the bars in the windows and the railing and the fence around the lighthouse. Slightly darken the shady places of the tower and roofs.
- I add a gray pencil to the background, I introduce a light pencil into the grass where the paths go.
The darkest marker makes a shadow on the roof and dark areas in the grass and rocks.
I hope you enjoyed it and you draw with me)
See you =)