I draw a lighthouse of one color. This lighthouse will be red. And this is the third step-by-step lessons on drawing lighthouses with markers.
I draw with Finecolour markers, the numbers of colors you can see in the picture below.
- I draw a lighthouse with a black liner, I try to observe the arrangement of windows relative to each other.
Light falls from left to right, which means the left side will be in the light, and the right side in the shadow.
- The lightest red I draw on the left and on top of the red roofs.
I take the middle red and draw the middle end of the lighthouse and add a shadow from the roof on the light facade.
- The darkest red is the right side of the lighthouse and a shadow under the roof in the middle of the building.
Light gray - through the windows on the shady sides, into the roof and the pier.
- Light brown on the roof and in those places of the pier, which are in contact with water. I draw tablets and a ladder for him. Dark brown - spots on the roof and on the pier.
- Dark gray - in the windows and in the shadow of the pier.
With the brown liner, I add the direction of the plates on the roof, the ropes at sea and the railing on the pier. Clarify the shadows on the edges of the lighthouse.
- I add a liner to the darkest places in the windows and the shade of the pier.
I align the windows with a white gel pen and add the crossbars of the window frames. I make highlights on the edges of the lighthouse.
- With a blue marker I’m doing a background on the water level.
Closer to the bottom I add light warm gray so that the water is not evenly filled, but slightly warmer to the bottom of the illustration.
I add both brown in the water at the pier.
- At the junction of the lighthouse and water - dark gray. And add the lines and dots with a brown liner.
- On the left side of the edges I add a dark brown.
With a white gel pen and dark brown I put points on the facade - imitating the surface of the plaster.
To summarize: in two weeks, three lessons on lighthouses were prepared)) Next week I plan a couple more lessons and a master class on video (youtube or dtube). I will speak Russian (since the main audience on Instagram is Russian-speaking), but for Steemit I will most likely add English subtitles.
Would you be interested to watch the lesson? Or speed up the video and just show how I draw it?)))