I was very surprised that there are New Year decorations on the Christmas tree with alcohol inside. And I decided to draw it))
As usual, I use markers Finecolour, but you can draw with any markers. I will put the palette below.
- We outline the ball inside which there is a liquid. Let the light fall from above at an angle from right to left, so the upper right part will be in the light, and the left in the shadow. And the lower right is in the shade, and the left is to give a reflex.
We draw glass, and it is transparent!
- Draw the glass in the empty part of the ball: on the right is a light gray strip showing the thickness of the vessel. On the left, take medium gray and stretch from dark to light.
In the place of attachment of the neck to the ball - darken with gray.
The cover on the left is light gray, on the right - medium. And the strips from the twisting thread on the throat: the bottom is darker, the top is lighter.
- With the brightest yellow, we draw the left side of the ball from below and the right on the upper plane of the liquid.
Then take the middle yellow and make the transition from light to dark.
The darkest yellow will be on the right.
Draw a thin line along the lower boundary of the liquid.
- On the upper plane of the liquid, it will be darker on the left.
Do not forget about the border of proskost - it is darker than the liquid in the ball.
- Now add brown to the shadowed parts of the liquid. We use it on the upper plane.
Fill the mount ring with a gray mid-tone marker, make a shadow from the ring. With dark gray we give the ring volume: on the right is light, on the left is a shadow.
- With a gray marker of medium tone, we strengthen the dark parts of the shadows on the liquid.
With white gel pen we put glare on the ball. Between the contour line and the fluid should be white.
We put glare on the lid and the mount ring.
Have you met such a Christmas toy? I am only on the Internet))