Another lighthouse. Now I am drawing a yellow lighthouse. It is made of brick. And here you can see step-by-step tutorial for drawing the lighthouse with finecolour markers.
- I outline the lighthouse with a thin black liner.
Light falls from right to left, so the right side will be in the light, and the left in the shadow.
On the left side, the marker is darker than on the right side.
I draw with two yellow markers.
- I take a light brown and add in the shade to the brick sections of the lighthouse and to the light sections of the lower stone part.
- Now shadow areas of the lower part of the lighthouse. I use a dark brown marker.
Now the roof. I use two bright green on the central part of the roof. Add the darkest to the left turret.
- Now gray. I start with the brightest.
Do not forget about the greens in the foreground and the yellow parts of the piles.
- Add dark gray markers. Do not forget to darken with brown shadows on the facade and indentations in the windows.
I make stretch folds.
- I add red accents, I clarify the details on the facade of the lighthouse with a white gel pen.
This is one of the favorite lighthouses of all time. And all because I recently replenished stocks of yellow markers.