Nice to see you again, Steemians! How's your Monday?!
Today I feel very energized and I'm ready to share with all of you another of my projects, but still resin and flowers🌲🌻🌺🌹
Why is this different?💥
Till now I only showed you some of the pendants I worked on and I approached only a few workings techniques! But I promised you that there's more to come!
TODAY It's illustrated another process and I will show you how I work with bezels and how I actually make a colorful bracelet with delicate white flowers in it!
- I bought some bezels of different dimensions, preferably round(I consider them being more elegant and easy to wear). I chose two sizes (1 cm and 2 cm), if there are some mother daughter couples who want to fit their jewelry!👩❤️👩
- I painted with acrylics their bottom and left them to dry at least one hour, then I used a coat of transparent nail polish to seal the color! It's very important that colors not to blend with resin, to have a final glass effect of resin, with no shades and colored effects.
- I chose flowers to fit in the bezel and set them immediately after I sealed the color with nail polish, to stick on that surface. I let them to dry completely, a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile I prepared resin and I poured it very carefully on the bezel, using a wooden or plastic stick, untill the flower was completely covered. If I pour to much, it will leak and the bracelet will be....gone!
- I let them to dry over night and...voala! This are the final bezels already bracelets in becoming, ready to be beautiful accessories!
- Links and chains are here, willing to transform these beautiful bezels into unique jewelry!
- And my favorite part, final result!
If you are curious about anything I post here just ask 💭 I'm more than happy to share about my passion, anytime!
Enjoy @nature.art and my journey!