With a total of 13 submissions I was happy to see that my last Let's make a collage - contest was well received. Not only were there many exciting contributions, but also a lot of Steemians who engaged with their comments and upvotes to help determining the winners.
So before we go into the next round let us first congratulate the two winners of last week:
Both winners received 5 SBD and a well deserved 100% upvote on their awesome submissions.
Do you have what it takes to be the next winner?
So let's do this again!
What do you see in this photography that is not yet there? A mole who remodels the meadow according to his needs? A crack in the ground from which an earth spirit rises? Or a crowd of Christmas elves who are in a hurry to get their work done?
(click here for high-res version)
Let your creativity run wild and transform the image into whatever you want to see. Your imagination is the only limit (and the tools that you can command).
- First place: 5 SBD and one 100% upvote
- Second place: 2 SBD and a 50% upvote
- Third place: 1 SBD and a 20% upvote
The decision about the winners will be based on my subjective choice. Upvotes and comments by the community will be considered!
- The above photography needs to be the starting point for any further modification. I provide it for free use without any copyright protection.
- Submissions need to be posted as a comment to this post.
- Any graphical element that is added to the photography either needs to be your own original work (e.g. own artwork or photography) OR needs to derive from the public domain (having no copyright protection).
- All sort of editing, modification and/or manipulation is allowed as long as no copyright is affected.
- By submitting your contribution you agree that your artwork remains public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission.
- Entry deadline is December 17, 6:00 pm UTC
In order to have an unbiased community feedback, please note that I will not upvote or comment your submissions before the winners are determined.
I'm very much looking forward to your contributions!
Photo recorded by myself with an iPhone 6S.
If anything prevents you from making full use of your VP you can follow my curation trail on Steemauto.