The word prompt for today, Sunday, December 8th:
St. Lucia's Day
PLEASE NOTE! Contest closing time is in Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Contest schedule and prize pool will update from tomorrow. Read more here: https://steempeak.com/artstorm/@artstorm/important-notice-to-artstorm-entrants-please-read-or-update-to-contest-schedule-and-prizes-from-december-9th
Post the link to your entry below in the comments for today's word.
The theme words for this week have been inspired by December celebrations and traditions from around the world.
What to do / the rules:
- Each day, create an art work in the medium of your choice, as prompted by the word of the day. Both manual and digital methods are accepted, except for photography (sorry). Please note: submissions using clip art or live trace methods will not be accepted.
- Create a new post with the title "Entry for Artstorm contest week #2—[wordpromptoftheday]"
- Your first tag must be #artstorm. You may wish to also use additional tags such as #creativecoin, #palnet, #marlians and #neoxian to earn more tokens, as well as topic-related tags such as #art or #contest.
- Post the link to your entry below in the comments for today's word: St. Lucia's Day.
- You have until the end of each week (midnight on Sundays AEST) to post your entries on the respective daily post.
- Winners will be announced weekly on Mondays. A minimum of three entries per day is required to award a prize, otherwise the prize for that day will be forfeited.
- Optional, but supportive of this contest: Upvote and resteem @artstorm posts. Upvote posts that you like or see value in from other entrants. Build community and comment on others' entries.
This contest aims to help entrants grow in both creativity and artistic skill. Therefore, entries will be carefully judged based on two things:
- How creative (unexpected, unique, individual) the entry is according to the prompt;
- The quality of the entry. Creatives of all skills levels are welcome, so you don't have to be an accomplished artist, but level of effort will be taken into consideration.
3 STEEM will be awarded to one winner for each day (announced and paid out weekly).
A total prize pool of 21 STEEM is available weekly, thanks to the support of witness @untersatz.
Have fun and challenge your creativity!
NOTE: Contest schedule and prize pool will update tomorrow, December 9th. Read more here: