Thank you to everyone who entered Artstorm yesterday. Later today, I'll choose the winners and award the prizes.
I have made several minor changes to the entry requirements of Artstorm so read this post to know what they are.
Now, on to Contest #25 Day 1...
Artstorm is a contest for challenging yourself and having fun!
Artstorm Contest #25 will run every day from 21st to 27th May inclusive (7 days altogether).
Each day I post a theme. Entrants should create a quick picture using the medium of their choice.
YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO CREATE IT. PLEASE USE THAT TIME.
The theme today is 'Lions and Tigers'. Here's a video about the big cats:
There are two categories for your entries:
YOUR ENTRY MUST BE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORK RELATING TO THE THEME. I CHECK THE SEARCH ENGINES FOR IMAGE COPYING.
You don't need to enter every day.
You can enter once in each category. You don't need to enter both the categories.
For Contest #25, there are two prizes of 0.250 SBD every day, paid the next day, for the entries I like best and I think have followed the rules.
Prizes will only be awarded to entrants who present valid submissions in my opinion.
This is what you need to do:
• Make a post for your entry with the title 'Entry for Artstorm Contest #25 - Lions and Tigers'.
• State clearly which category you are entering, on your entry post.
• Make the first tag #artstorm.
• Leave a link to your post in the comments below. If you do not leave the link, I cannot guarantee to find your entry.
• Upvote and resteem this post. This is a condition of entry. I ask all entrants to do this as it helps me afford to pay the prizes. If this is not done your entries will not be considered for the prize.
It is your responsibility to upvote and resteem my post.
I don’t accept children's work as entries for the prizes in the Artstorm Contests but you are welcome to post them for us to see. Photography is also no longer accepted.
If I suspect multi-account submissions they will all be ruled out of prize-winning.
The entry closing time each day is 9:00 am UTC the following day (Follow this link for a time zone converter.)
I hope you will have time to enter and have fun!!
Have you visited the Steemit Art Centre? Go and take a look at it by clicking here.
Other contests you might like to enter:
Here is a preview of the themes for Artstorm Contest #25.
I'm including this YouTube video here because I like it a lot, hehe.
I also love this YouTube video. Enjoy!
Click here if you want to know how I choose winners in the daily contests.