If you haven't heard yet, there is a new voting bot available to help you get your message out.
According to Wikipedia, Mercury is the:
patron god of financial gain, commerce, eloquence (and thus poetry), messages/communication (including divination)
among other things.
If you have a message you want heard, consider using @MercuryBot to help. MercuryBot currently has over 22,000 SP backing it, to makes sure your message is heard loud and clear.
Here's how it works:
- Copy the URL of the post / comment you want @mercurybot to vote on
- Navigate to your Wallet
- Select Transfer under Steem Dollars
- Populate To field with "mercurybot"
- Populate Amount field min "0.1" SBD or "0.1" STEEM
- Paste URL into Memo field
- Bid on posts only. (Bids on Comments not allowed)
- Maximum post age must be under 150 hours.
- Accepted currency - SBD or STEEM
Not Sure What A Bidding Bot Is?
A Vote Bidding Bot allows you to bid on a partial upvote of the bidding bot's full strength vote.
A new bidding round opens every 2.4 hours.
For example: Let's say Sam and Linda both bid in the same voting round. They are the only bidders. If Sam bids 2 SBD and Linda bids 4 SBD then Sam will get 33.33% of that round's full upvote and Linda will get 66.66% of that round's full upvote.
Don't sit around hoping your message is heard, use @mercurybot to make sure your audience hears you in this busy world.