Just a quick recap of MercuryBot and how it works.
Current MercuryBot Rules
- Only bid on posts--no comment bids
- Maximum post age must be under 84 hours (This is 3.5 days)
- Bid in either SBD or Steem
- The minimum bid is 0.10 Steem or 0.10 SBD
- There is no maximum bid--please use common sense--if you bid more than is profitable, this is your mistake and will not be refunded
- Here is a handy tool created by @yabapmatt that will help you with your bidding decisions. Just like any tool--it should be used carefully and you should manually double check your amounts before placing a vote.
- Refunds will not be issued for situations where you think your vote wasn't profitable.
- Refunds will only be issued if you actually did not receive your vote.
- After you place your bid, please wait at least 2.5 hours before contacting me about a missed vote--you can contact me by simply leaving a comment on any @mercurybot post. I check messages about once a day, so please just leave one message. If I haven't responded within 24 hours, feel free to leave another.
- Thanks for using @mercurybot
How To Bid:
- Copy the URL of the post / comment you want @mercurybot to vote on
- Navigate to your Wallet
- Select Transfer under Steem or SBD
- Populate the "To" field with "mercurybot"
- Populate "Amount" field min "0.1" SBD or "0.1" STEEM
- Paste the URL you want @mercurybot to vote on in the "Memo" field
Don't sit around hoping your message is heard, use @mercurybot to make sure your audience hears you in this busy world.