Quick MercuryBot Update
In the past 2 weeks @mercurybot got bigger and stronger.
MercuryBot received an increase of 48,000 delegated Steem Power for a new total of over 103,000.
What does this mean for you? It means you can access MercuryBot more readily and get larger bids if you are willing to bid higher.
Not really sure how a bidding bot works? Read on.
Current MercuryBot Rules
- Bid on posts only. (No Bids on Comments allowed.)
- Maximum post age must be under 84 hours (This is 3.5 days)
- Accepted currency - SBD or STEEM
- The minimum bid is 0.10 Steem or 0.10 SBD
- There is no maximum bid--please use common sense--if you bid more than is profitable, this is your mistake and will not be refunded
- Here is a handy tool created by @yabapmatt that will help you with your bidding decisions. Just like any tool--it should be used carefully and you should manually double check your amounts before placing a vote.
- Refunds will not be issued for situations where you think your vote wasn't profitable.
- Refunds will only be issued if you actually did not receive your vote.
- After you place your bid, please wait at least 5 hours before contacting me about a missed vote--you can contact me by simply leaving a comment on any @mercurybot post. I check messages about once a day, so please just leave one message. If I haven't responded within 24 hours, feel free to leave another.
- Thanks for using @mercurybot
Here's how it works:
- Copy the URL of the post / comment you want @mercurybot to vote on
- Navigate to your Wallet
- Select Transfer under Steem Dollars
- Populate To field with "mercurybot"
- Populate Amount field min "0.1" SBD or "0.1" STEEM
- Paste URL into Memo field
Not Sure What A Bidding Bot Is?
A Vote Bidding Bot allows you to bid on a partial upvote of the bidding bot's full strength vote.
A new bidding round opens every 2.4 hours.
For example: Let's say Diana Dolphin and Mike Minnow both bid in the same voting round. They are the only bidders. If Diana Dolphin bids 2 SBD and Mike Minnow bids 4 SBD then Diana Dolphin will get 33.33% of that round's full upvote and Mike Minnow will get 66.66% of that round's full upvote.
Don't sit around hoping your voice is heard, use @mercurybot to make sure your audience hears you in this busy world.