Ressource of Solutions of amazing Crypto Puzzles
The Legend of Satoshi Nakamoto - Solved after 3 Years
- Female Twitter User @coin_artist known as Marguerite Driscoll created a Bitcoin puzzle known as “The Legend of Satoshi Nakamoto”
- Bitcoin Address 1FLAMEN6 containes 4.87 BTC
- On 17 November 2017 a White Hat Hacker filled up the Bitcoin Address to 5 BTC drawing Attention to this Unsolved Mystery
- Solved in Dec 2017 by a married 30-Year Old Programmer
Read the Long Story
- A Popular Bitcoin Puzzle Has Revealed an Even Larger Mystery -
A Bitcoin puzzle from 2015 was recently used as the springboard to reveal what appears to be an automated Bitcoin siphon.
- Here’s the Solution to the 3-Year-Old, $50,000 Bitcoin Puzzle -
Motherboard spoke with the person who solved ‘The Legend of Satoshi Nakamoto’ and won over $50,000.
The Bitcoin Guru Informs
- Prof. Andreas Andronopoulos (University of Nikosia, Cyprus) Iinforms about a Large Bitcoin Transaction
Video Crypto Puzzle
This Animation Encodes the Private Key for 0.0260414 BTC.
- Puzzle Information: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoinpuzzles/comments/7m3wbs/this_animation_encodes_the_private_key_for/
- Bitcoin Address: https://blockchain.info/address/1cryptozWJAE7UzDZF1eSgsT7mVjUsu7g
- Explanation of the Solution:
MonteCrypto: The Bitcoin Enigma
- Explanation: https://wiki.gamedetectives.net/index.php?title=MonteCrypto_-_The_Bitcoin_Enigma
- Solved by an eager Team of Internet Code Breakers on 28 April 2018
New Money from an Artist
- $10,000 in Crypto between them, with much of it coming in the form of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Cannabiscoin.
- Andy Bauch:
NEW MONEY uses 100,000 LEGO bricks and $10,000 in cryptocurrencies to create mosaic pieces that question the value of art and money. A clever attendee can steal the cryptocurrency from the art by decoding the patterns.
1 BTC Puzzle
- Original Thread on Reddit: 1 BTC is hidden in this Puzzle. Good luck!
- Bitcoin Address: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/37XTVuaWt1zyUPRgDDpsnoo5ioHk2Da6Fs
- Anton Bukov was Thinking about Solving the 1 BTC Puzzle
- GITHUB: iesta/1BTCPuzzle
- Solved on 16 Aug 2018
Bitcoin Cipher Game - A simple Puzzle with Comfortable Value
- These digits are 12 Hidden Words Referencing a Bitcoin Address with 0.18665328 BTC (~ 1,200 USD)
- Solution: https://azbookmakers.com/bitcoin-cipher-game
310 BTC Puzzle
There is 310 BTC Secret in the Picture and three Other Connected Addresses Containing 0.31, 0.2 and 0.1 BTC.
- Webpage: https://bitcoinchallenge.codes/
- Solution to the 0.2 BTC puzzle of the 310 BTC challenge
- 0.1 BTC Solution and 0.2 BTC Solution
- 310 BTC also Solved
- Neon District is a neo-noir Science-Fiction Game. It will feature an easter-egg with a value of 15 ETH. The Game is round about the half developed, but has had good hype so far, and will undoubtedly gain more if the value of those 15 ETH begin to rise.
A Crypto Puzzle Ride without any Value in Crypto: https://medium.com/@blefevr1/bitcoin-anniversary-puzzle-by-psiloseba-2131c42ae86e (Image with Music -> Webpage -> PDF -> Password Protected Webpage with an Onion -> YouTube-Video -> CSS of a Site -> Tor Page -> PNG File -> ZIP File -> Webpage with a Labyrinth -> QR Code -> Openssl Encrypted File -> Base64 Data that decoded to a PNG File of a Samurai Sudoku Game. -> BIP Words -> PUblic Address ->
More Puzzles on Reddit Forum BitcoinPuzzles: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoinpuzzles/
Other Overviews: https://blockonomi.com/bitcoin-puzzles/
Which bitcoin or crypto puzzles did you hear about?
Please, feel free leaving your comment.