"Bitwise withdraws its Bitcoin ETF proposal after an earlier rejection was put under review by the SEC"
Read more: cointelegraph.com
More news sources
Bitcoin is up around 15% so far this year after the news about the assassination of Iranian general Qasem Soleimani by U. S. armed forces. The price started growing on January, 3rd shortly after the news from Iran came out, and peaked on Wednesday the 8th...
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
While the Bitcoin price is holding in the $8,700 area, prominent Bitcoin bull Mike Novogratz is trying to figure out the reason for this sudden BTC price surge
Read more: u.today
Grayscale Investments is one of the premier companies to expose investors to bitcoin. The company has now confirmed that it will resume the private placement of its shares. Those shares are offered periodically throughout the year and are now available to...
Read more: nulltx.com
The FBI is emailing victims of the QuadrigaCX cryptocurrency exchange, confirming the federal agency is investigating the circumstances around its collapse.
Read more: www.coindesk.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Singer Akon Says World’s First ‘Crypto City’ Set for Senegal 2025
- Peter Schiff’s Bitcoin $1,000 Prediction Falls Flat as Gold Drops 4%
- In New Court Filing, Craig Wright Claims to Receive Keys to $9.6B Bitcoin Fortune
- Unpacking the Potential of Blockchain and Infrastructure in Africa
- The Blockchain Approach to Customer Relationship Management
- Bitcoin SV Prices Soar After Craig Wright Claims Access to a Bitcoin Fortune
- Traders Turn to DeFi to Capitalize on Tuesday’s Crypto Market Spike
- BSV Soars 95% Challenging Its Original Fork Bitcoin Cash for Top 5
- Prepare for Liftoff — South Korea’s Crypto Regulation Ignites in 2019
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...