"Hitting at block number 9,069,000, the systemwide upgrade is the network’s third in 2019."
Read more: www.coindesk.com
More news sources
Many people questioned the viability of issuing Donuts on the Ethereum blockchain. This new currency for the Ethtrader subreddit has been well-received by the community so far. For a token that is only usable on a subreddit, one wouldn’t necessarily...
Read more: nulltx.com
A specter is haunting the modern world, the specter of crypto anarchy. Computer technology is on the verge of providing the ability for individuals and groups to communicate and interact with each other in a totally anonymous manner. Two persons may excha...
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
The Weiss Ratings agency brings down the EOS score, putting it lower than previously, despite the ?great respect for work and thinking that went into the EOS project?
Read more: u.today
Ethereum’s ratio has fallen 5% against bitcoin in the past week as the oldest cryptocurrency starts gaining on the smart contracts platform. Ethereum’s value fell to 0.0196 bitcoin, down from...
Read more: www.trustnodes.com
Other hot crypto news today
- SEC Approves Bitcoin Futures Fund
- T-Minus 1,000 Blocks Until Ethereum’s Istanbul Hard Fork
- Bitcoin Price Must Now Break $8.2K to End 6-Month Losing Streak
- Ethereum Istanbul — Faster, but Still Not the World Computer
- Microsoft Azure Announces Blockchain Token and Data Management Service
- Bitcoin Hovers Under $7,550 as Altcoins See Moderate Gains
- Italian Copyright Authority and Algorand Develop Blockchain Ecosystem for Copyright Management
- EOS-Based Social Media Platform Voice Announces Beta Launch
- Bitcoin Price Diary: 6 Altcoins That Are Currently Making Me Avoid BTC
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...