1. Binance cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume and users, today announced the launch of its fiat gateway for Latin America. The new platform, named Latamex, will operate under the Binance Fiat Gateway and will allow Binance’s Latin American users to purchase cryptocurrency directly. The new platform will initially be launched in Argentina and Brazil, allowing the direct purchase of cryptocurrencies using Argentine pesos and Brazilian reals. Users will be able to buy Bitcoin, Binance Coin (BNB, Ether (ETH).
📉 MarketCap: $197 B
📊 24h Mcap %: 0.75%
⚠️ Bitcoin Dom: 66.61%
📌 Active Coins: 2,489
📍 24h Vol %: -2.76%
💲 24h Vol: $58 B
2. New research suggests that the store of wealth notion is still strong and short term speculation may not be the dominant force on BTC markets. Research by industry analysts Delphi Digital suggests that 59% of bitcoin’s circulating supply still hasn’t moved in at least a year. The findings reported around $1.6 billion worth of BTC (at today’s prices) purchased during 2017 bull run still hasn’t been moved. It also means that BTC hodlers are dominating, with fewer selling even during this year’s 260% pump and 50% dump.
3. Millionaire philanthropist Bill Pulte says he recently bought 11 Bitcoin worth nearly $80,000 at current market prices. Pulte is a big proponent of decentralized technology. Pulte has been giving away money for months. He has also given away Bitcoin (BTC), which allows people to transfer value to each other without needing third-parties, facilitating the movement of money without financial platforms such as PayPal which can carry high fees or remain unavailable in certain jurisdictions.
4. Cryptocurrency exchange BitMEX added support for native SegWit addresses for Bitcoin withdrawals, which lets users pay lower transaction fees. BitMEX said the native SegWit support is currently enabled only for bitcoin withdrawals and not deposits. "When depositing to BitMEX, you must still send to our Pay to Script Hash (P2SH) format addresses, due to our multi-signature wallet solution," it said.
5. Max Keiser, during a talk in Uruguay stressed that Bitcoin's first function is to clean up the mess left in the world by fiat money. One of the points he highlighted during the presentation was: "The inherent violence of fiat money must be replaced by the peaceful nature of Bitcoin." He noted that politicians in the United States are beginning to take into account what cryptocurrencies are all about, and quoted Representative Brad Sherman, who had acknowledged that Bitcoin's purpose is to take their power away.
6. As the year and decade come to an end, cryptocurrencies have risen well above annualized returns of the U.S. equities, commodities and bond markets for 2019. Ryan Alfred, President and co-founder of Digital Assets Data said large-cap crypto assets possess significantly higher returns versus traditional markets for this year. Much of this rally is courtesy of bitcoin (BTC), BTC is currently up 100 percent since the year began. Meanwhile, Ether, the world’s second-largest crypto is up 35 percent year-to-date, though XRP is down 25 percent.
7. Money transfer firm SendFriend, which utilizes Ripple’s XRP payment solution, claims to help customers save up to 80% in remittance fees. “Companies like Western Union can charge up to 10% to service a payment—we can get it done for 2%,” said David Lighton, co-founder and CEO of SendFriend. With the solution, SendFriend is able to source liquidity on-demand and cut transaction costs by up to 75%, said Lighton, adding: “Our goal is to pass on these savings to our customers.”
8. CryptoMaticATM has brought you a rare opportunity to start your own business this holiday season with its wide range of Crypto ATMs. Under Its 2-week special offer company is offering it's vandal-resistant Cobra ATMs along with POS at an affordable prices. The company distributes ATMs in more than 25 countries around the globe with full documentation and takes full responsibility for operational integrity. Cryptomatic's 24/7 support addresses all your questions or concerns, round-the-clock.
9. Canadian crypto ATM operator, Instacoin, anonounced it is offering seven stablecoins including tether due to high customer demand. The other six stablecoins include multi-collateral DAI, single-collateral DAI, USD coin, paxos standard, trueUSD and gemini dollar. Michael Lo Verso, the President of Instacoin, claims his company is seeing a real demand for them from customers. he added "So we said, we'll just try it out and be one of the first to put out these stablecoins on our ATMs. We'll see how the market reacts to it."