Remember when all coins were too expensive to buy due to BTC rally on 15-20k USD?
Now you can buy those you always wanted and wait for their time, almost everything is on bargain prices right now.
Can we be sure BTC doesnt dump more or that all coins will pump ? No we cant, so remember about risks as you can lose 100% of investment.
Exchanges to Trade At
All tested for big deposits and withdrawals by me, working at this point. All need no ID to register.
- Binance - the obvious top vol exchange, has STEEM
- KuCoin - i would call it younger brother of Binance with many NEO and ETH pairs
- BiBox - amazing China exchange, similar to other two above with different coins
- Huobi - used to be top volume BTC exchange, now has many great altcoins
- CoinExchange - many ETH tokens and anon coins like ZEC XZC EXCL
- COSS - many deals on ETH tokens for arbitrages
- Cryptopia - some decent coins that others dont have and nice volumes
- OpenLedger - decentralized exchange build on BTS, the older brother of STEEM
- BitMex - Leverage trading of BTC, EOS and many others, superb liquidity
- SimpleFX - Margin trading of stocks, forex and cryptocurrency
Follow, Resteem and VOTE UP @kingscrown creator of http://fuk.io blog for 0day cryptocurrency news and tips!