If you are new to markets you may think any buy is a good buy and coins will go forever. For people thinking that there is a directory of dead coins at link - http://deadcoins.com
I have browsed the list to remind myself of some old days. Im writing this from pure memory if i say something wrong here feel free to write in comments.
The coins i used to have/trade from there are ie:
- BlakeBitcoin and Photon all made in BlakeCoin ecosystem which was pretty much a fail and everything died.
- Bones i believe i still have them on Poloniex.
- Bumbacoin not dead, developer moved to EXCL which is doing amazingly great and is a good buy right now
- Bytom used to trade on Binance still you can get it on KuCoin imho a troll listning as its alive
- Cagecoin and CoinyeCoin died due to copyright issues
- Carpe Diem Coin traded as DIEM on polo, was always crappy to me
- Confido ETH ico scam not long ago
- Crypti actual coin that then became LISK
- CGA was amazing idea, i knew the dev then he disapepared
- CryptoMeth base on Breaking Bad theme
- Dragoncoin another scam that got listed on Polo for pnd had nice graphics
- Elephantcoin was good arbitrage from Cryptsy to China
- Fck Banks Coin was supposed to be a coin to make people stop using banks
- FIMKrypto used to trade on CCEDK whic hthen became OpenLedger of BTS
Rest next time.
Seems Civic got listed there as scam. I DO NOT think its scam. I just report what site says.
Surely good to sell at KuCoin right now when buying elsewhere.
And do you remember any of this coins or others from A-F ? Share in comments!
Follow, Resteem and VOTE UP @kingscrown creator of http://fuk.io blog for 0day cryptocurrency news and tips!