If you have not heard about BizShake already, now is the time to get familiar with this project.
BizShake is committed to create the first decentralized P2P Renting and Pawning Ecosystem based on NEO Blockchain technology.
SmartRent will be a dApp developed by BizShake on NEO Blockchain to enable P2P renting of real-world assets.
Check out the innovative way to implement P2P Renting with the innovative concept and functionalities SmartDispute, SmartCertify, and SmartIdentify.
SmartPawn will be a dAPP developed by BizShake on NEO Blockchain to enable P2P pawning of real-world assets.
Check out the innovative way to implement P2P Pawning with the innovative concept and functionalities SmartDispute, SmartCertify and SmartIdentify.
BizShake will bring advantages for all the Users that will be involved in our eCommerce model revolution.
Users of the Application will benefit from lower fees.
Investors will benefit from increasing price of the token.
Arbiter users will benefit from getting a commission for helping to solve the disputes arose during.
Verifier users will benefit from getting a commission for authentication and evaluation of assets as well as customer base increase and retention.
In the P2P Sharing Economy 2.0 paradigm, Blockchain will execute transactions and payments; in this case, the trust that is indispensable during the P2P transaction is provided by the Blockchain. BizShake applications will provide users with market access and business logic, for which a very small fee will be charged.
SMART RENT (how it works):
- Rental fee and deposit are locked by Smart Contract
- Asset will be transferred from the lessor to the lessee
- Rental fee will be transferred from lessee's wallet to lessor's wallet
- After the rent period, lessee will transfer back the asset to the lessor
- Deposit is unlocked by Smart Contract
SMART PAWN (how it works):
- Asset is transferred from Pawner to Lender
- Loan is transferred from Lender's wallet to Pawner's wallet
- After the agreed period, Loan + Interests are transferred from Pawner's wallet to Lender's wallet
- Asset is transferred back from Lender to Pawner
- for detailed explanation, please refer to the white paper:
Check out the Bounty Program:
I believe this project will have a great future, I even made a brand new logo!
What do you think of it? Cool, right?!
Let us know what you think of the BizShake project and give a follow!