Agree, now it is very difficult to protect your data from any fraudulent actions. Every time you give someone your data, you put yourself in danger. Moreover, it does not matter whether you send them by mail or through cloud services. As practice shows, no matter how strong a security system has a decentralized service, it is still very vulnerable, because it can not simultaneously store and track data, by whom and where they were transferred, whether additional copies were created and much more. In simple words, you will not be able to track a particular fraud.
At first glance, this problem may seem harmless, but if you think more broadly and globally, it is really a huge problem. Moreover, this problem concerns not only commercial and private organizations, but also many public institutions for which the confidentiality of files is a matter of life and death. I certainly exaggerate a bit, but the fact remains.
Seeing this situation, many experts began to look for solutions to how to make sure that all these problems were solved quickly and with minimal financial costs. And you will not believe they found a way out of this situation, offering us a new unique cloud service developed on the blockchain.
About the project
The project that we will consider today is called - VeryFile. As I said earlier, this is a cloud server that intends to combine all the best qualities of modern blockchain technology. Thus, to create one large unified worldwide high-quality blockchain network for file management.
In simple words, with VeryFile, you can not only transfer your files, but also securely copy them and save them to the most secure cloud server. Thanks to the developed smart contract, all files will be monitored and tracked, thereby reducing the risks of fraud.
I think not superfluous to talk about additional benefits that have VeryFile:
- the first and probably the most important thing is the transparency of all actions;
- the second is their security and maximum privacy;
- the third advantage is the low cost of the system and related services. What can not be said about the existing centralized services, where these services cost a lot of money, as they involve in their processes too many people. Here in VeryFile all the main work takes on a well-designed smart contract;
- the fourth advantage can be considered zero-knowledge, which will have VeryFile. That is VeryFile as the provider can demonstrate only minimal knowledge regarding this or other data, thereby guaranteeing maximum confidentiality at each stage;
- the fifth advantage is the increased speed of all processes and their safety. Due to the fact that all the processes are automated and they are not related to the person, and the work has a better character warehouse, as it is not subject to the human factor capable of errors;
- the sixth advantage guarantees a smooth and flexible data transmission system, even if the network performance drops by 51%.
In fact, VeryFile still has a lot of advantages, but I do not see much sense to talk about them now, since I have already listed the main ones. But for clarity, I propose to consider a small comparative characteristic between traditional contracts and smart contracts from VeryFile:
Dates and details of the ICO
In order for you as a user to access and interact with the platform, you need to purchase an internal system token (VER). This token is developed on the basis of Ethereum blockchain (ERC 20). Results will be released 442.500.000 tokens. It is important to note that this number will remain unchanged. You can buy coins using cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH and LTC.
The distribution of tokens and funds is as follows:
At the end of my review, I would like to note once again the importance and seriousness of the current situation related to data privacy. I believe that VeryFile is able to implement our plans and offer us really high-quality interaction conditions, not only more reliable, but also not very expensive. And this I believe very important!
Therefore, dear friends do not pass by and pay attention to the concept of this project in more detail. And for a deeper analysis, I suggest you study the official resources of VeryFile and its technical documentation. All the necessary links can be found below.
Official resources of the VeryFile project:
ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050325
MY BITCOINTALK USERNAME: Wirrsht
MY BITCOINTALK PROFILE LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1975782
MY ETH ADDRESS: 0x9e6b28E53E9a614Acf0Cb423706F81bbB636EA88