Hey Sunshines :),
Is life over complicated or do we as humans over complicate life?
If you think of it this way we already have a roadmap of history from books, story's, knowledge shared, and if you want to use it the Ten Commandments you need to go through what you believe is to be truth for you and what you want to use.
There are three parts to ourselves our flesh, soul and sprit, is it our flesh that takes over our soul and sprit that makes live more complicated than it needs to be?
I have personally over complicated life as a whole and still do at times, with learning along the way what is it that I really want out of life and what do I want to achieve, it has taken a long time to come to the vision that I see now, but that is all apart of learning as we need to crawl before we run to learn we can get up and pick ourselves up and try again.
We don't all get the answers or knowledge all at once or early on in life for some it happens later on in life, life is not a sprint it's a marathon remember and we are learning along the way that will be continuous.
In life we want things that may be bigger than our means that we get so caught up in them that we miss opportunity's and experiences that maybe in our means.
For ExampleWould you give up the dream of owing a big house and car, for maybe living in a tent in someone's backyard or in a safe place, if it gave you freedom to live more happier than borrowing for a mortgage and time cleaning.
Here Are BLBM's Tips To Streamlining Life...
First what is streamlining your life... Life isn't easy but the meaning can mean what ever it means to you, for me it means living life to my fullest, being happy and passionate about life, what I do and what I would like to achieve, have a starting plan and slowly start learning and doing it.
You will most likely find those closest to you will be your biggest hurdles if they don't understand what you want to do and achieve but that's ok, you do you and they will be themselves, as we need to learn to accept we are all different and want to learn different ways of life.
- Be accepting that not everyone will accept or understand what you do or what you want to achieve.
- Be true and honest to yourself
- Surround yourself with positive and supportive people and surroundings
- Ask and you shall receive, and ask is it truth - We don't know things unless we ask others, then research to find out
which is the best way to more forward with this knowledge.
- Test and trail again and again till you get your desired result
- Keep it simple
- Use what is around you and suitable for your climate.
- Don't be scared to try new things within reality reason.
- Things take time, give things a reasonable time limit to achieve then tweak till you have your desired result.