Welcome to the 472nd edition of the Photocircle Best photos of the Day! These are some of the impressive photos that are scouted using the #photocircle tag.
A post dedicated for street photography, a category that might sum up all of the mentioned categories, everything that is within the boundary of the street are qualified. All views that showcase the beauty of the street which are: street art and sculpture, street food, graffiti, cityscape from the street, interesting vendors, light trails from vehicles, life on the street, and many more.
To begin, let me invite everyone to welcome the Best photos for today!
The current reward system:
All featured photos will earn Photocircle Upvote + 1 Steem worth of @tipu upvote!
The added giveaway:
All featured photographers will also receive 25 Snax tokens!
Before we end this post, we would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to the supporters / sponsors for the Daily photo contest rewards.
- @mariusfebruary The Photocircle angel supporter who have delegated 10kSP to the @photocircle account to support the daily contributors. The SP delegation will algo speed-up the growth of the project and enhance the upvote rewards to the daily winners of photography contests and for the future additions to the Photocircle program.
- @vortac The lifeline of the Photocircle project, he was the very first supporter of the project that reinforce the daily contest with his generous upvotes. Aside from Photocircle, he is also a proud supporter of projects by the name of @curie, @steemstem and also an advocate of BOINC & Gridcoin.
- @crowdmind The sponsor for the Snax token giveaways and the community behind the Snax & Steem witness Crowdwitness.
Crowdmind is a Steemit community project dedicated to finding, supporting and rewarding initiatives that harness the key of four primary crowdsourcing categories: crowd wisdom, crowd creation, crowd voting, and crowdfunding.
For this post we will also entertain any questions about the Snax tokens and we will also do our best to answer it. If there are any queries that we ourselves are not knowledgeable enough then we are more than willing to lead you to the persons who are well versed about the Snax tokens.If you wish to read more about Snax, feel free to view the recommended posts below:
- Snax integration to Steem post by @eastmael
- Snax integrates with Steem by @snaxteam
- Review of Snax, as a decentralized social media overlay for monetizing content with existing popular social media by @milaan
- Welcome to Snax world quick intro by @svemirac