Hello hello Steemit Users.
| I N G R E D I E N T S |
- 2 cups flour.
- 1 and 1/2 cup of sugar.
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of butter.
- Vanilla essence.
- 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- 2 tsp baking powder.
- 1 cup of hot water.
- Chocolate to melt.
| P R O C E S S |
- We will start by adding the eggs and sugar in a bowl to beat, we will beat at medium speed until a whitish mixture forms.
- Add the essence of vanilla and beat.
- We will now place the flour with the baking powder, mix slowly until it is integrated.
- We place the cocoa.
- Add 1 cup of hot water and beat.
- Place the mixture in a mold. If you don't have a heart mold, you can make a round one and when the cake is ready, cut in the shape of a heart.
Bake the cake for 30 minutes at 300 ° C.
When they are ready we decorate with melted chocolate and our favorite toppings.