Hello to all photography lovers!
You were 6 participants for this first CHRISTMAS-STEEM PHOTO CONTEST 2018, thank you so much!
SPONSORED BY @Neopch
If you want to do like him and sponsor this contest, join us on this telegram link: https://t.me/joinchat/GRi3WgpUQrZbtDe2aHWDjA
Here is the winner of this Day #5 who will be selected for the final and also the 4 other participants whose work was very good! I voted all your blogs and I invite you to participate in the remaining 2 days! 🙌
I can't wait to see your work!
- Each user has 1 entry per day that will be valid for the challenge.
- It's possible to join the contest at any time. Let's play guys!
THE DAILY WINNER IS: @mathieutgd
What's going through her mind as she's looking into Santa's eyes? I wouldn't know. Those peaceful moments with my daughter are rather rare and tend to last just a few seconds. So I'm super excited when I'm able to capture them. They are really magical.
As far as photography, this was taken with my 35mm, my favorite lens for these types of shots. I've added a color toning reminiscent of older films to add to the timeless feeling.
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/christmas-steem/@mathieutgd/my-entry-for-the-christmas-steem-photo-contest-2018-by-flamingirl-dec-26.
HONORABLE MENTION for:
What's up fellow Steemians! The head image here is my entry for the CHRISTMAS-STEEM PHOTO CONTEST 2018 by @flamingirl. She is a devoted Steemian who posts daily and hosts photo contests regularly. Check out her page and join the Christmas photo fun! =)
I took these two photos during the Christmas time 2 years ago in Ecuador. I was travelling solo through South America then from Colombia all the way down to Chile. So I got to experience the holiday in the Southern Hemisphere, and I shared some pictures on Steemit last Christmas - Be Creative - 10 Alternative Christmas Trees for Your Inspiration .
It did feel very unique in some hotter places, while in these 2 photos, it was in the Andean mountains in central Ecuador, so it's still pretty cold. The local women in traditional clothing were decorating the Christmas tree at the center of their small village. I happened to walk by and captured this scene.
What do you think of this shot? Do you find it interesting as I did? :)
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/esteem/@itchyfeetdonica/167-my-entry-for-the-christmas-steem-photo-contest-2018-by-flamingirl-6cb42213c88fb.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 🌲🎅
I hope you have wonderful time during this festive season.
I was busy the last days and could not particpate in the Christmas-Steem photo contest organised by @flamingirl when it started. The good news is that the contest is not over.
Here are the rules
So, here it is my entry - Furry and the Christmas tree.
I have mentioned several times that my decoration this Christmas was made in such way, that the cat not to reach it. This was the reason for not having big Christmas tree, because we worried the cat can chew it and swallow some bits. Our small Christmas tree however was put in a place that Furry did not notice it and was not interested at all. It is just another part of the decoration and it is small indeed. For the contest I put it next to her while she was still sleepy and not in playful mode. With the help of the app Photo Mania I made the edits.
The next photo is the the proof.
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/christmas-steem/@nelinoeva/my-entry-for-the-christmas-steem-photo-contest-2018-by-flamingirl-7f87439120333.
Sony Alpha A3 | Minolta 50mm 1.4 | ISO 200 | 0,8 Shutterspeed
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/christmas-steem/@exzorltg/my-entry-for-the-christmas-steem-photo-contest-2018-by-flamingirl.
„It’s mine… my own… my precious!“
And I'm not giving anything away. Yes, I am selfish, but cats are like that. But otherwise I am very sweet, only not today, everything belongs to me. And if you want something, you have to mess with me...my precious :)
This is my entry for the CHRISTMAS-STEEM PHOTO CONTEST 2018 by @flamingirl
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/christmas-steem/@comiccat/my-entry-for-the-christmas-steem-photo-contest-2018-by-flamingirl-december-26.
Congratulations @mathieutgd and Thank you to all participants!!!
See you soon for the 6th DAY of the 7 DAYS 🎄🎅🎁 CHRISTMAS-STEEM PHOTO CONTEST 2018 🎁🎅🎄
If you liked reading this article, feel free to FOLLOW ME, UPVOTE and RESTEEM! It's always appreciated =D. Thank you all for your support and see you soon for the news flamingirl's adventures!