[WIN 30 STEEM] CHRISTMAS-STEEM PHOTO CONTEST 2018 DAILY WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT #6!
christmas-steem contest christmas photography happy
Hello to all photography lovers!
You were 7 participants for this first CHRISTMAS-STEEM PHOTO CONTEST 2018, thank you so much!
SPONSORED BY @Neopch
If you want to do like him and sponsor this contest, join us on this telegram link: https://t.me/joinchat/GRi3WgpUQrZbtDe2aHWDjA
Here is the winner of this Day #6 who will be selected for the final and also the 4 other participants whose work was very good! I voted all your blogs and I invite you to participate in the remaining LAST DAY!!! 🙌
I can't wait to see your work!
- Each user has 1 entry per day that will be valid for the challenge.
- It's possible to join the contest at any time. Let's play guys!
THE DAILY WINNER IS: @sherylneil
This one is a tall christmas tree from the church made with wire rack and shaped in a triangle. Wishes written in paper which serves as the christmas deco of the tree.
This is one of the hundreds of wishes in a tree. Though, it's not a traditional tree it looks so beautifully and happy colorful tree.
A photo from last year's christmas tree at the Saint michael's church in Sharjah, UAE. It is a charity based christmas tree, where you can buy the paper, write your wishes and hang on the tree. The proceeds will go to charity works for needy people and orphans.
What do you think of this tree, isn't a very happy tree?
This post is made for the competition of @flamingirl for CHRISTMAS-STEEM PHOTO CONTEST 2018.
Happy new year!
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/christmas-steem/@sherylneil/7g7kxd-my-entry-for-the-christmas-steem-photo-contest-2018-by-flamingirl.
HONORABLE MENTION for:
This is an entry for @flamingirl's "Christmas-Steem Photo Contest" for December 27.
This is a star that's put on the window every year at Christmas. It think it looks pretty with the frost on the ground outside and the morning sunlight. We don't win any prizes for "most decorated house", but I like it and sometimes not having as many lights makes the smalls things like this special. I hope you like seeing it too.
Here is proof that I took it.
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/christmas-steem/@scarletskylor/star-my-sixth-entry-for-the-christmas-steem-photo-contest-2018-by-flamingirl.
I'm the luckiest cat in the world. My master gives me many treats to eat all year round, but now I have got so much, I can hardly believe it. And if I'm good, I'll get many, many more gifts next year. I just don't know if I can do it. I'm going to take care of it. But as I said, I am a cat and sometimes we can be very strange :)
This is my entry for the CHRISTMAS-STEEM PHOTO CONTEST 2018 by @flamingirl
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/christmas-steem/@comiccat/my-entry-for-the-christmas-steem-photo-contest-2018-by-flamingirl-december-27.
Struggled to get a decent picture to enter your contest... and failed miserably! :) Instead, ate deserts like there was no tomorrow! But since I did wanted to participate, here goes!
My mother collects Christmas Nativities scenes, and already has quite a few! In this season, she likes to expose them all and light them up, and they make a really cool Christmas decoration!
Here are a few more photos as a proof of work, now with the lights on:
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/christmas-steem/@pardinus/my-entry-for-the-christmas-steem-photo-contest-2018-by-flamingirl-27-12.
I took a picture of my Christmas tree lamp. It has variety of colors changing every second, and it was hard for me to choose the best color that will serve as the final piece.
So I chose this color because I love the way how it looks. It's like a crystal/diamond that is so precious. Just like this Christmas, you bond with your loved ones and create precious moments together.
I also love its reflection on the wall, it's like the Northern lights.
I also put the "Merry Christmas " in the photo because I can use it as a greeting card during Christmas.
- If you want to see his entry blog with the proofs of his work, click here: https://steemit.com/christmas-steem/@izaid/my-entry-for-the-christmas-steem-photo-contest-2018-by-flamingirl-854a87d7cc85.
Congratulations @sherylneil and Thank you to all participants!!!
See you soon for the LAST DAY of the 7 DAYS 🎄🎅🎁 CHRISTMAS-STEEM PHOTO CONTEST 2018 🎁🎅🎄
If you liked reading this article, feel free to FOLLOW ME, UPVOTE and RESTEEM! It's always appreciated =D. Thank you all for your support and see you soon for the news flamingirl's adventures!