How to celebrate Christmas better than by offering a gift to your friends!
This time of year is a truly wonderful and magical one and Christmas comes with a beautiful spirit and lovely traditions. One of them is greeting each other with merry Christmas wishes. The spirit of giving, expressing love and gratitude and a celebration of life help to make Christmas a very special time of year.
Even if you are not a Christian, you can all enjoy the spirit of giving which is truly what this season is all about. The practice of wishing others well on Christmas is something which helps to give this time of year a special joyful feeling.
Spread the love and offer this badge to you friends
Steemitboard has prepared a new badge that you will be able offer to someone else to display on his/her board of honor.
Here are the rules of the Christmas Challenge:
The challenge is not about earning the badge for yourself but to give it to your friends.
For this to happens, you have to:
- Upvote this post
- Write a comment like the following one on this post :
I wish you a Merry Christmas!
Warning: the first line of your comment must contain only ONE username!
Some tips for a successful Christmas challenge:
- Be careful not to send your wishes to someone who has already been mentioned in a previous comment.
- Feel free to be a bit more prolific or talkative for your wishes.
- Write several comments if you want to offer the badge to several people.
- Do not forget to replace @username with the name of the person to whom you wish to offer this badge.
- To avoid spam and abuse, each participant is limited to 10 gifts
Your friend will be personally notified of your gift by @Steemitboard on his/her latest post, if any, or as a reply to your comment.
Will your friends come to this post and successfully do the same?
Even better, you will then get one additional upvote from @steemitboard!
We hope you enjoy this initiative and that, in the spirit of the season, you will share it with you loved ones!