Check yourself, before you Chuck yourself!
Real life facts everyday about Chuck Norris.
In a recent survey it was discovered the 94% of American women lost their virginity to Chuck Norris. The other 6% were incredibly fat or ugly.
And just like that the world keeps spinning. Thanks Chuck Norris.