Share your story and you could be a winner !
I thought of doing this contest to help Steemit users with great content with not much success yet, however any one can participate. Entire author rewards SBD earnings from this post would be given to the winners, plus some contribution from me as stated below !
- In the comment section of the post write a short story about "How you got into photography as a student/hobbyist/professional" with minimum 100 words along with one of your favorite photographs
- Alternatively you could write a post with tag #mystory-contest and post the blog link in the comment here !
- Must Resteem and Upvote this post. This will help to get to a higher rewards for the winners.
- Be original , use your own content !
- Contest runs for a whole week Starting now. You can submit your entry till one hour before the post pay out on Jan 13th, 2018
- Minimum 1 to Maximum 5 winners.
- 100% of the Author rewards SBD from this post will be shared with the winners !
- Minimum winning prize is 3 SBD. Thats almost 24 USD with current exchange rate.
- If this posts generates less than 3 SDB , I will contribute rest to match 3 SBD.
- So if post generates 30 SBDs in author rewards each winner could get 6 or more SBDs depending on no of winners.
Selection and Winner(s) announcement !
- I will go through all entries meeting the contest rules stated above.
- I will also will look at each profiles content.
- The best Story along with interesting profile will be selected.
- Winner(s) will be announced on Sunday Jan 14, 2018 and payout will be on the same day.
- Follow me @ashwinrajt to get update on the contest results and future contests !
I will also be sending some random invites to the great talents to join contest who are creating good content based on their posts I discovered!
Others not participating also appreciate if you could help supporting this by re-steem
Below is a sample entry , which is my story on how I got in to Photography !
I started photography for the love of travel and nature. Back in 2005 I used to take photographs using a Sony Ericsson phone.Then I used to borrow a Point and shoot camera from a good friend while travelling to take photos. During one of those trips for a friends marriage , I took below photograph which later won me a second price in a photography contest.One of my friend saw the contest ad from a shopping mall and he forced me to enter, now I am glad I did. It won me a Canon Point and shoot at that time and a 2 day basic photography course. This was a great motivation for me. Back in 2009 I bought my first DSLR and started learning photography self , mostly from the Canon manual handbook. Trust me its a great place to start. Since then I have evolved and still learning !
Fisherman in Alleppey Beach, Kerala, India. This is a photo very close to me and I still cherish it !