I'm running #ulog weekly stats to give visibility to the awesome Uloggers out there. I've decided to take these stats to another level by rewarding the author who makes it to the top of the
Trending posts (by number of comments received) in the last 7 days.
Disclaimer: I reserve the rights to modify the terms of this weekly contest and terminate it at any time.
This week winner
So congratulations @cryptospa, you have won 5 SmartVote Shares giving you daily upvotes from @smartvote with an upvote weight of 100 SP. As you are a new SmartVote member, you also get a bonus of 50% extra SP for your first week and 35% extra SP for your second week.
Check your SmartVote account on your customised dashboard
Next week contest
To participate in this contest, all you need to do is post some quality #ulog post and my weekly stats will decide on the winner. Simple!
If you like my work, please support me by casting a vote (which costs you nothing) for my witness on the following page: https://steemit.com/~witnesses
Vote for my witness
On Steem, Witnesses are playing the important role of providing a performant and safe network for all of us. You have the power to choose 30 trusty witnesses to package transactions and sign the blocks that will go in the Steem blockchain. Vote for me via SteemConnect to help me do more useful projects for the communities.
|I'm a member of||these communities|
- The image at the top has been generated with the Canva app using my own photo.
Banner by @josephlacsamana
Protect your money against Phishing Scam!
Cryptos accounts are the target of international scammers because they want your hard earned money!
Those people are very clever and in a moment of inattention, you've given them your login and password!
I've created a Chrome extension that can help you detecting scam links!
Password and Private Keys security
You all know that your Steem password is the access to all your STEEM, SBD, posting, transferring, everything... right?
So, please, follow these simple steps and keep yourself safe:
- Apart from the initial setup of your account, NEVER use your password ANYWHERE, if stolen, it will give full control to your Steem account.
- Backup your password and keep it somewhere safe. Use a password manager like Lastpass, print it on paper and put it in a safe (no kidding). If you forget your password, no one can help you out.
- To login for creating content and curating, use your Private Posting Key
- To make transfers and account operations, use your Private Active Key
- To encrypt and decrypt memos, use your Private Memo Key