Welcome to the Weekly Steemit Survivor Contest for Episode ELEVEN of Survivor - Edge of Extinction. No Upvote, No Resteem, No Follow Required!
EPISODE SUMMARY/WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT:
We're getting down to the wire! Rick Devins dodged a bullet this week by winning the immunity challenge. With Devins safe, the Survivors finally wised up this week and voted Wardog off! Only 7 contestants left, but Extinction Island is still in the mix!
Winner Announcement: Congratulations to @wolffeys who correctly predicted that Wardog would be voted off! You have won both the SBD raised from last week's post PLUS 2 Steem from contest sponsor @torrey.blog! Nice job @wolffeys!
This post is also an invitation to participate in the next round of the Weekly Steemit Survivor Contest which starts NOW!! See below for how you can participate!
Picking up where I left off last season, I'm again running a limited amount of Weekly Steemit Survivor Contests based on the American reality show Survivor. Now in it's 38th season, this version of Survivor is themed "Edge of Extinction."
The object of the weekly contest? Extremely simple: you win if you guess who will be voted off the island next!
Who is still on the island you ask? Well, this season has the major twist that everyone has a chance to get back in the game if they want. Wendy Diaz and Keith Sowell are the only two that have completely quit. Chris, Aubrey, Joe, Reem, Eric, Julia, David, Kelly, and now Wardog are all on Extinction Island, so I can reasonably guess that only the following players have a chance of getting voted out next episode:
First Row (l-r): Victoria Baamonde, Ron Clark, Julie Rosenberg, Lauren O'Connell
Second Row (l-r): Gavin Whitson
Third Row (l-r): Aurora McCreary, Rick Devens
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Guess who will be voted out next on the coming episode of Survivor: Edge of Extinction from the list of 7 remaining contestants above and leave your guess in the comments section of this post below by 8am EST on Wednesday, May 1st.
- There is no #2, that's it! If you guess correctly, you win!
- Strategizing and trash talking other Steemian's choices highly encouraged!
The winner will receive (in order of importance):
- Bragging rights immortalized forever on the blockchains
- PLUS - Two Steem from contest sponsor @torrey.blog
- PLUS - the total amount of SBD generated from all contest posts until someone wins.
- Additional prizes may be added if we pick up sponsorships along the way.
I'm continually looking for ways to increase the prize pool for this contest. If anyone has any ideas as the week goes on, please let me know - I would love to give bigger prizes to the winners!
Set in the Mamanuca Islands in Fiji, the next episode of Survivor Edge of Extinction will air 8pm on Wednesday, May 1st. The deadline for this week's contest is:
8am EST on Wednesday May 1st.
At that point I will lock your choices. A winner announcement post will follow.
- If more than one Survivor contestant is voted off on this episode, that means you have more than one chance to win!
- If it's a medical evacuation I will treat it as if the person has been voted off.
- If more than one Steemian guesses correctly, the Steem Prize will be evenly split.
- In the case NO ONE correctly guesses this week, the Steem earned in this post will be saved up and added to the pool for the next Weekly Steemit Survivor Contest AND the first person to comment on this post will receive a small thank you prize for entering the contest of 0.1 SBD.
- Survivor seasons can be unpredictable. In case of any unforeseen twist, I will do my best to produce a fair outcome.
THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN
This contest is for fun and because @suitcasemama and I are huge Survivor fans. I don't expect the post payouts to be large, but I'll do everything I can think of to increase the pot!
Here are the Steemians who have participated in the Weekly Steemit Surivor contest or the 20 Steem Grand Prize Sole Survivor Contest (where Steemians choose the overall winner of the Season):
@vida-blanca, @rufusfirefly, @sardonic, @robertoueti, @celinavisaez, @rentmoney, @the-witty-waiter, @trisquelwhare, @annycor, @gabrielatravels, @suitcasemama, @fronttowardenemy, @doctorcrypto, @happyme, @steven-patrick, @dfinney, @bidesign, @torrey.blog, @lilkeszi, @laxmanmah, @stever82, @o07, @chetnaag, @ahmanik, @cyrus33, @mustang88, @richatvns, @payoutbot, @arslan786, @zappa100, @steeminati, @balticbadger, @darthgexe, @mediawizards, @dbooster, @pbock, @knowledge-seeker, @schachoberhessen, @schach, @aussieninja, @summertooth, @deceth, @travoved, @cst90, @bitandi, @oadissin, @davedickeyyall, @wolffeys, @alvin0617, @getyourstuff, @chireerocks, @cali914,@jbap85, , @lavanyalakshman, @feebie, @moncia90, and @annepink.
Who is the next to go? Leave your guess in the comments below!
Allow Me to Introduce Myself! | Husband / Father / Humanitarian / Traveler / Expat Abroad
- A Walk Through A Hidden Redwood Grove in Southern California
- A Walk In Oak Canyon Nature Center - Anaheim, CA
- @checky Tribute Post
- My Steem Origin Story - eoj
- Proof there is indeed life after HF20
- Share Your World - @eoj
- The Get to Know Me Challenge - Top Ten Posts by @eoj
- A Lakeside Walk in Pokhara, Nepal - A Wednesday Walk
- Street Art in Pokhara, Nepal - A Lakeside Walk
- The First Steemit Sole Survivor Contest - 20 STEEM Grand Prize - Status: LOCKED!
- Giving Back: Nepal - Four Worthwhile Causes to Support
- More Street Art in Bangkok - A Walk Through Talat Noi, Bangkok
- The Stranger Than Fiction Digest - Edition One: Art Gone Wrong
- Personal Finance 101 - Part 1 - Step on the Scale, Get Organized, Feel the Pain
- Street Art in Bangkok - A Walk Through the Neighborhood
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT - Think you're well traveled? Name that.... TAIL!
- Giving Back: Thailand - Four Worthwhile Causes to Support
- Why I Disappear from Steemit on Sundays
- Well Off the Beaten Path - Restoration of Saat Tale Royal Palace - Nuwakot, Nepal
- It's July 4th - Happy Birthday America!
- Cox's Bazar Surf Report and the Father of Bangladeshi Surfing
- World's 50 Best Restaurants for 2018 Announced
- How to Overcome Screen Addiction - 5 Practical Tips