How to cook soup with chicken
Classic borsch is associated with fat rich broth that is not quite suitable for the summer season. we prepared a light version of the beloved soup of all: with chicken and without frying.
- 400 g chicken fillet;
- 4 medium potato tuber;
- half a head of white cabbage;
- 1 medium carrot;
- 1 average beet;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 onion;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- sour cream.
- Wash the chicken fillet, clean it from excess fat, cut into pieces.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic; cut the tomato into small cubes.
- Cut potatoes into slices, carrots into small cubes or grate.
- Cabbage finely shred. Beets rub on a medium grater.
- Put the chicken fillet in a deep pan, cover with water (2–2.5 l) and set on medium heat. Salt the broth.
- Remove the formed foam with a skimmer. Broth must be clean.
- When the water boils, reduce the heat and add sliced onions and carrots to the broth.
- After 5-7 minutes, put the sliced tomato in the water, and after 10 minutes add the potatoes to the broth.
- As soon as the broth with potatoes begins to boil, send the shredded cabbage into the pan. Boil for 5–10 minutes until potatoes are ready.
- Add beets.
- After 5-7 minutes, add garlic, pepper, parsley or cilantro to taste. Cover borsch with a lid and leave to infuse.
- When serving, add sour cream and garnish with herbs.
Thanks for reading. Stay Healthy.