CSGO Empire is known for its CS:GO skin roulette game, but many players have fallen in love with CSGO Empire Match Betting since its inclusion to the betting site. This is not surprising at all because many players on CSGO Empire also like to bet on sports, especially because it is technically esports betting. Everyone who is registered can go to the CSGO Empire Match Betting section and place bets on a several popular esports tournaments and matches. Want to know more? Read our full CSGO Empire review then check out these easy steps below for Match Betting on CSGO Empire.
How to Play CSGO Empire Match Betting
Playing Match Betting is no rocket science. In fact, it is so simple that everyone eligible to place bets will have a blast here. This guide will help you wager your first bet and get a chance to win at CSGO Empire Match Betting:
- Make sure that you have logged in using a Steam account and placed a deposit with Steam, fiat money, or with cryptocurrency like BTC, BCH, ETH, and LTC.
- Choose how you want to view the sports betting odds: Decimals or Fractions.
- Select which esports games you wish to wager on. You can choose from matches for the following:
- Dota 2
- League of Legends
- Rocket League
- Call of Duty
- Rainbow Six
- Once you have found a match to wager on, choose the odds of your preferred team by clicking on the odds.
- Choose from the default betting amounts. Alternatively, you can input your desired betting amount in the field.
- Once a bet has been placed, wait for the results which will be announced once the match has ended.
If you are interested in learning more, just follow the link to the best gambling news website out there