Sometimes the strangest combinations become interesting.
This ENJstone started out looking very different !
I started with a Weavesilk, as is my "custom".
This time, though, I only have a partial model to show off.
The above image is part of Deepdreamgenerator's "preview" of the source image used.
I made the base Weave during lunch at work, and I'm writing this from home, so I don't have access to it right now.
So, I processed it in Deep Style a bit:
I picked the first one, as I found the simple colors very interesting
and then I went into GIMP to do some editing
The first thing I did was apply an Engrave function with the lowest threshold, on a copy of the image:
This gives a style similar to one of my other artworks, Ether In The Dark (which, coincidentally, sold for 26$ worth of Eth earlier today !)
I then selected the entire black segment, and used the "shrink selection" to shrink the selection of black by 1 pixel.
This gets rid of the black lines that usually remain in the Engraved shapes, allowing me to inverse the selection and make that part transparent:
I can then place this processed one:
behind the newly transparent segment :
I then took another copy of the original artwork and passed it through Waterpixels, to make a simpler, blurrier, shape for the "background"
Here the first image I generated is overlayed over the simpler Waterpixels form :
I then cut the image down to just the part I found interesting:
and put it through Deep Style again :
Of these, I selected one to further process, and added a bit to it
The enjin logo is actually just hidden behind a very faint erasure of the image above it/
and that's pretty much it :)
A little canvas effect for style, and voila:
All my work is released under CC-BY