For a few days, and now a few hours before the deadline, for those who do not know, Binance is informing its users that it will support the distribution of VTHO to those who own VET.
The message is available both on the Binance website in the Support section and on Twitter at the following links:
In particular, on the Binance support web page you can read this announcement:
How to receive the VeThor Token (VTHO) distribution.
In order to receive the airdrop it is sufficient:
- Log in to your Binance account or register at the following link https://www.binance.com/register.html if you have not already done so;
- Proceed with the purchase of VET;
- Keep VET on your Binance wallet until 2018/08/01 00:00 AM (UTC).
- Distribution of this airdrop will be completed prior to 2018/08/05.
What is VeThor Token (VTHO).
For a quick information we can say that VeThor Token (VTHO) is represented as the energy cost for carrying payment transactions and smart contract transactions on the VeChainThor blockchain. VTHO is so generated as a form of gas from VeChain Tokens, over time.
Even if it is a young Token in the image below you can see, at the time of writing this article, the following information: Price Index, Historical Chart and Market Cap:
Here, however, you can find some useful links for more informations:
- website: https://www.vechain.com/#/
- chat Telegram: https://t.me/vechain_official_english
- Github: https://github.com/vechain/thor
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqKEWPu5hkEl4o3sxlj3N5A
I hope the information shared here has been useful.
NO FINANCIAL COUNCIL - The information contained in this article is provided for educational and informational purposes only, without any explicit or implicit guarantee of any kind, including guarantees of accuracy, completeness or suitability for any investments and profits. The information contained or provided in this article is not intended and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, business advice or any other advice. The information in this article is general and is not specific to you or anyone else.