Being editor of Inside CFO and concurrently editor of Blockchain Times put me in the right place at the right time. When the daily editor of Inside Bitcoin went on maternity leave, I was a shoe-in for taking her place temporarily as she gave birth, especially since my editor was the former editor of Inside Bitcoin before being promoted.
Image from Pixabay.
So, for the past week, I've been editing four publications--the weekly Blockchain Times and Lending Times, the twice-a-week Inside CFO, and the daily Inside Bitcoin. Below are the top five reasons I really like editing Inside Bitcoin.
- I can stay on top of the latest crypto news daily - When I was editing Blockchain Times alone, I could stay on top of the latest crypto news weekly. But editing Inside Bitcoin allows me to stay on top of the latest, and the best, news daily. That's quite refreshing.
- It keeps my editorial skills in practice - Rather than editing a news publication once, twice, or three times a week, I get to edit one every day. That keeps my editorial skills front and center and allows me to stay in practice daily.
- I get to interview cool people - Tomorrow, I'll be publishing an interview I had with a developer who has a lot of insight into the state of Dapps. Being involved in those kinds of projects is interesting because I like showcasing the talents of smart people.
- I can draw upon my knowledge, expertise, and skill in research - Being editor of Blockchain Times affords me plenty of opportunity to research crypto topics so that I can find deep information quickly. Doubling up on related publications means I can perform editorial roles for each more efficiently and professionally. I am a better editor as a result, and the feedback I get from readers is proof.
- I love crypto news - I really like what's going on in the world of cryptocurrencies and love to follow, write about it, report on it, and read about it. Editing Inside Bitcoin affords me the opportunity to do all of that.
Are you looking for content for your cryptocurrency or blockchain blog? CryptoBloggers can help you with that. Contact us today.
Posted from CryptoBloggers with SteemPress