"Russia’s new Prime Minister, Mikhail Mishustin wants the country to develop its digital economy"
Read more: cointelegraph.com
More news sources
In May of 2020, bitcoin will see its next halving: the reduction of the reward for successfully mining a block. The Nakamoto white paper specifies that every 210,000 blocks, the reward for successfully mining a block is cut by half. But while these occur ...
Read more: bitcoinmagazine.com
The D.C.-based Value Technology Association helped lead the charge in requiring the U.S. Department of Defense to consider the benefits of blockchain technology.
Read more: www.coindesk.com
XRP has not been exploding like many other leading and medium-cap altcoins, and is proving to be the runt of the litter. Some strength is building on the charts, though, as XRP waits its turn to leave the downtrend.
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
January 14 was the best trading day of the year for many cryptocurrencies, which saw double or even triple-digit percentage gains. It was also a good day for futures markets, where more than $25 billion in trades was placed on Tuesday. The result constitu...
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Winklevoss-Led Gemini Exchange Now Has Its Own Insurance Company
- Zcash Poised to Finally Have Private Transactions on Mobile With SDK Release
- Bitcoin Price Rally to $9K in Danger as a Double Top Pattern Appears
- Bull Breather? Bitcoin Market Turns Indecisive at Two-Month High
- Thai Officials to Investigate Alleged Cryptocurrency Pyramid Scheme
- Liquid Cancels Sale of Telegram's Gram Tokens, Returns Funds to Investors
- Silvergate Bank and Bitstamp Launch Bitcoin Collateralized Loans
- No, It Wasn’t Craig Wright: Bitfinex Moves $1B in Bitcoin for 48 Cents
- Gemini Launches Firm to Insure Its Own Crypto Custody Branch for $200M
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...