"Singer Akon touts Senegal as home of the first ‘crypto city,’ to run on his own cryptocurrency, Akoin"
Read more: cointelegraph.com
More news sources
2019 has been quite a roller coaster year for the cryptocurrency market in general, with cryptocurrency adoption being at the forefront of discussions among tech circles. While many pundits and analysts have linked to other developments such as the emerge...
Read more: nulltx.com
Bitcoin is up around 15% so far this year after the news about the assassination of Iranian general Qasem Soleimani by U. S. armed forces. The price started growing on January, 3rd shortly after the news from Iran came out, and peaked on Wednesday the 8th...
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
How the crypto industry can (and has) influenced the premier gathering of the world's economic and political elite.
Read more: www.coindesk.com
In this roundup, we cover EU-wide crypto regulations and individual countries’ new digital asset rules including Austria and the U.K. We also cover numerous crypto regulatory developments in the U.S., China, Japan, South Korea, India, and the Philip...
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Bitcoin Price Hits 2-Month High at $8.7K as 3 Bullish Factors Converge
- LinkedIn Says Blockchain Is Top Skill for 2020
- Dash Price Up 70%, BSV Gains 300%: Is a Price Correction Imminent?
- Blockchain Will Be Most In-Demand Hard Skill in 2020: LinkedIn
- CME Bitcoin Options Trade $2.3M in Debut, BTC Price Hits 2-Month High
- Mediterranean Olive Oil Producer Uses IBM Blockchain to Fight Food Fraud
- Blockchain-Based IBM Sterling Adds Advanced Supply Chain Tracking Features
- Payments Giant Visa Acquires Fintech Firm Plaid for $5.3 Billion
- Regulated Derivatives Will ‘Legitimize’ Crypto, Says CFTC Chair
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...