Today's rapid digital development is very rapid one of them after the blockchain technology adapted to the emergence of cryptocurrency is the concern of some people in the world and they try to take advantage of cryptocurrency
The current buying and trading of cryptocurrencies are so profitable. there are different types of cryptocurrency exchange platforms that offer a variety of characteristics but most of which operate in major markets, so little access to emerging markets as well as the exclusion of cryptocurrency fans, the blockchain, and decentralized technologies.
Here is a review of a sales platform that I think is interesting enough that KuBitX :
KuBitX is one of the most advanced and reliable platforms for cryptocurrency trading, developed in a very user-friendly form, allowing people from all regions and backgrounds to fertilize ideas revolving around Blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Secured wallets within the KuBitX ecosystem exist the mechanisms of KuBitX Trade, KuBitX secure wallets and an extended control panel for regulating activities in the Trade Exchange.
The platform located in Malta aims to build an innovative and decentralized platform to facilitate crypto exchange for holders of crypto settlers as well as amateur entrepreneurs. This platform is a trading machine platform that is very easy to use, user-friendly and very secure. This platform has set the goal of facilitating the use and exposure of cryptocurrency in emerging markets.
You will get what you do not get on other exchange platforms such as:
- Their platforms are highly scalable, ready to receive new features to enhance our user trading experience.
- They have made broad benchmarks with the current platform, allowing them to take some steps forward, plus our security team comes from top organizations.
- Their tokens were originally based on the Ethereum blockchain. but they plan to launch their own chain in the near future which will then be very useful in many cases such as the most common social, utility, administrative and governance issues in developing countries
- They are strong adherents in the peer to peer payment ecosystem, so the traditional financial system will eventually be partially replaced due to ever-destructive beliefs, censorship and enlightened societies
- Their platform brings competitive and competitive trading costs that will be cheaper and more convenient by using their own token
- Their multi-signature wallet and cold storage strategy will minimize the trader's money exposure. In addition they have incorporated various strategies to secure funds traded on the platform.
The goal they want to achieve is that in a short time the average person and day to day people and businesses from small to large will use the KuBitX feature to exchange money from fiat to crypto or to make international payments cheaper. It is true that cryptocurrency and exchange platforms have come a long way but the current situation of crypto market online still leaves much to be desired
The KBX token will be used to pay trading fees on the KuBitX platform and any further use specified in the KuBitX White Book will be implemented in stages.
Token Type: ERC20 (Ethereum)
Category / Algorithms: PoS
Total Supply: 500,000,000
Accepted Currency: ETH
Soft Cap: 10,000 ETH
Hard Cap: 25,000 ETH
TGE Details: Seed Round: Ongoing. Ended July 16, 2018.
Pre-Public Round: July 16 - August 31, 2018
General Round: TBC
If you are interested to join, or you want to be more clear to know all the latest developments from KuBitX Project, you can directly see all the links below :
★ Web: http://www.kubitx.io/
★ ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4628365.0;all
★ Whitepaper: https://kubitx.io/KuBitX_Whitepaper_v1.1_En.pdf
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kubitx
★ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kubitx/
★ Medium: https://www.facebook.com/kubitx/
★ Telegram: https://t.me/kubitx_official
★ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/KubitX/
Author : raidal aura
Bitcointalk profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1084584
My eth : 0xc8D62644DACF4e4653037D1be93C9dfA6ddF5C11