Over night trading has been positive! All the top 20 are in the Green, BUT for how long in the wake of the China Ban!
- (BTC) Bitcoin - Since it all time high of $5000 and the China news it has dropped nearly 40% to around $2900, it has since jumped over $900 in less than 24hrs and is hovering around the $3700 mark. Which way will it go next?
- (ETH) Ethereum - has been hovering around $270 mark and has not hit any where near its peak of $400 as seen a few months ago. Ethereum sits in number 2 and has been there for a long time.
- (BCH) Bitcoin cash - has taken the 3rd spot with its value stabilising around $400-500 mark, it has in the past hit over $1000 per coin, since the hit its risen to around $700 but then has dropped and looks stable.
- (XRP) Ripple - has dropped to no4 in the rankings, there was a pump when the China market said they were gong to start trading on the exchange, Ripple hit $0.30 and has dropped half its value since the China Ban. Now looking stable and sitting at $0.18
- (DASH) DASH - Dash is at number 5 with a low coin supply of 7.5M, DASH is the second most valuable n terms of individual coin value sitting at around $356. DASH has had a good ride through this China Ban and has not really lost and value, it has peaked at around $400 but has no way near dropped as much value as its competitors. DASH in my eyes will be a coin with a high value of over $500 in the near future. It could even break $1000 next year if t keeps going the way its going now.