Would you help me find the most undervalued high quality posts as I upvote $1800 in Steemit rewards live on Saturday June 24, 2017 because I think this will be a demonstration of how amazing our community is? I hope to continue doing this every week by getting my voting power up to 100% and then upvoting it to 0% live because I want to help inspire us all to try our best at making the very highest quality posts here where we can earn Steem and SBD to avoid having to do work that brings us no joy!
The basics for new Steemit users or minnows!
To earn the cryptocurrency payouts from me, you will need to get my upvote on a post or comment which requires having an active Steemit account and making a post or comment that I like! My full power vote is worth about $38 in Steem Power and SteemDollars or SBD which are paid out 7 days after the post or comment is created. Will you keep reading to see how I plan to give out my upvotes live and what you can do to earn the most? If you are new to Steem and would like to understand more about how it works, will you take my new "Earn Steem with Steemit" video course free at https://u.jerrybanfield.com/courses/steem17?coupon=steem because there you will get a great idea of how Steem functions and be best able to participate in future upvotes?
Hoping to lead by example with posts which add great value to our community on Steemit!
For making the upcoming live stream showing my upvotes, I feel it is important to reward the very most helpful posts with the highest votes while rewarding just the effort with smaller amounts to encourage continual growth especially in comments. With many of the highest quality posts already receiving hundreds or thousands of dollars, I hope to vote up posts that are really good and have not been discovered by the community yet along with some posts by established authors! Would you help me find them by making a comment below even if it is your own post?
Here are a few examples of what I think make outstanding posts on Steemit starting with posts I have made and then listing 5 more by creators I follow!
- Best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategies for 2017: Get Steemit Readers and Followers Automatically with Google Organic Search Traffic! https://steemit.com/steemit/@jerrybanfield/best-search-engine-optimization-seo-strategies-for-2017-get-steemit-readers-and-followers-automatically-with-google-organic
- Steemit Tax Calculation and Payment System https://steemit.com/steemit/@jerrybanfield/steemit-tax-calculation-and-payment-system
- Our Secret Energy Source: Releasing Fear of Death Anxiety into Passion Today! https://steemit.com/life/@jerrybanfield/our-secret-energy-source-releasing-fear-of-death-anxiety-into-passion-today
- Publish Steemit Blog Posts Automatically to Facebook and Twitter with Zapier or IFTTT and Streemian! https://steemit.com/steemit/@jerrybanfield/publish-steemit-blog-posts-automatically-to-facebook-and-twitter-with-zapier-or-ifttt-and-streemian
- Bittrex.com Cryptocurrency Exchange Trading Tutorial with Bitcoin + Steem + 179 Altcoins! https://steemit.com/steemit/@jerrybanfield/bittrex-com-cryptocurrency-exchange-trading-tutorial-with-bitcoin-steem-179-altcoins
Each of these five posts are comprehensive guides with odds of ranking high on Google organic search which will bring all of us on Steemit more traffic automatically! These posts are loaded with my personal experience solving challenging problems from how to get a post to rank in Google to figuring out how to do my taxes for Steemit rewards to overcoming fear of death to getting Steemit posts automatically published on Facebook and Twitter to learning how to use the cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex to invest in Steem.
Here are five more posts I have upvoted that were created by the authors linked below which I think are excellent examples of high quality posts that add a lot of value to Steemit!
- Some Steem Tips For Some Steem Success by @teamsteem https://steemit.com/joy/@teamsteem/some-steem-tips-for-some-steem-success
- My 3000 follower milestone : Is now conquered - Big thank you to all my followers and Steemit - Here's a recap of my entire journey by @sweetsssj https://steemit.com/steemit/@sweetsssj/my-3000-follower-milestone-is-now-conquered-big-thank-you-to-all-my-followers-and-steemit-here-s-a-recap-of-my-entire-journey
- Your guide to setting up a Witness Server (STEEM-in-a-box HF19) by @someguy123 https://steemit.com/steem/@someguy123/your-guide-to-setting-up-a-witness-server-steem-in-a-box-hf19
- chainBB beta update - new forums + claiming rewards + post previews by @jesta https://steemit.com/chainbb/@jesta/chainbb-beta-update-new-forums-claiming-rewards-post-previews
- Access Point: Vulnerability by @rok-sivante https://steemit.com/life/@rok-sivante/access-point-vulnerability
Will you share your best post with me here or during my livestream on the newest post in less than 48 hours because I estimate I can allocate collectively over $1,800 in rewards during the live stream?
For fellow geeks, here is my data!
To calculate my estimated total voting payout, I tested and verified a 2% reduction in my available voting power with every 100% vote combined. I took a leap of faith and made an assumption that my full vote is worth $38 or about 0.1% of the Steem Power I have based on $20 votes at about 50% and nearly $30 voting at 75%. The chart below shows the total from the spreadsheet with highlights focusing on specific values such as the tenth vote, hundredth vote, and three hundredth vote.
If you want to make the spreadsheet yourself in Microsoft Excel, use numbers in the same place with these formulas.
A3 =A2 times 0.98
B3 =B2 times 0.98
C3 =B3 plus C2
Understanding what these formulas do is simple.
Start with the headers in row 1. Next, put in the 100% vote, value, and copy the value to total in row 2. Then, use the formulas above for row 3 to to multiply the row above by 0.98 which is a 2% reduction in the voting power and value while adding the new value of the vote to the total. Finally, copy and paste down for as many votes as you want to calculate your total value by voting power. Note that if you see your exact vote at a voting power below 100%, you could start with that voting power and scale it up accordingly by dividing by 0.98 using the column below. I opted to just guess and then update it once I see the real value.
Reading this far down you might ask why I do not just make 300 posts and comments collectively and vote myself up for more than $1800 every five days? Assuming the recharge is at 20% or so per day and running the numbers for 73 five day periods per year which is 365/5 multiplied by $1800 shows that I could pay myself out about $131,400 NOT counting compound interest where my vote becomes worth more as I earn more. With the Steem Power interest and compound interest from receiving more votes plus selling SBD for more than $1 figured in and powering everything up, I could actually with the current numbers now pay myself about $200,000 in a year at the current price just voting myself up although the IRS would want $50,000 or more in taxes.
How to cash out rewards to BTC or fiat like USD?
If you are wondering about cashing out your Steem or SteemDollars to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or any altcoin, would you watch my tutorial on Blocktrades or Bittrex below because these are the websites I use to change to BTC, ETH, or LTC which I then use with Coinbase to sell to USD?
If you have never sold any cryptocurrencies to fiat currency like USD or EUR, would you watch my tutorial below because it has 8 websites great for making fiat to digital currency transactions?
Why not just vote myself up and not worry about anyone else? Happiness. I enjoy upvoting other people's posts. I feel good about helping another Steemian earn $20 just from my vote at 50% voting power with a 100% vote. So far our community has been generous enough to give me over $16,000 in upvoting my posts in the first month. Would it make me happy to take that generousity and shove it up everyone's collective asses by just voting on my own comments and posts all day? If it is anything like sex, the answer is no. Doing it with other people is a lot more fun than doing it alone. Voting other people's posts up and getting my own posts upvoted leaves me feeling good. Voting my own comments up repeatedly leaves me feeling greedy and alone. I tried it the first week when I just got $1 voting my own comments up. I am on Steemit to continue having a happy life and not to squeeze every dollar I could get it out of it. Ironically, participating in the community and focusing my upvotes on others is likely to actually make me much more than voting myself up.
With this upvoting demonstration, I hope to inspire members of our community to focus on giving first for experiencing daily gratitude and infinite joy rather than the passing high feeling that comes from voting our own posts up and the scarcity feeling that comes with holding onto all our voting power just for ourselves. For everyone learning about Steemit for the first time, I hope the posts and videos I make especially this new livestream prove to be another valuable marketing tool for us!
Thank you very much for reading what I am guessing is another one of my posts! Would you upvote my post 100% because if you are like me, this will leave you feeling the best after reading this? If you want to have your cake and eat it too, why not upvote your own comment on this post while you are at it ... or maybe try doing that and voting up someone else's and see which feels better :)