Darkest Dungeon - my brother's wife calls it the Phish People game, because the first time she saw him playing, he was in the dungeon where he fought... well, Phish People. So that's what we're calling this game from now on!
Drop by and I'll name one of my heroes after you! Already got a great bunch of DLivers on my roster, feel free to join :)
Grab a drink and get comphy ^^
Join Indy Town and leave a message, ask a question - anything goes.
Link to my DLive Fanbase: https://dlive.io/fanbase/075671d2-921b-4a51-892f-27fec7f77334
Upvote gif animated by @danbiohackingman
Join his Fanbase to learn more about free custom animated gifs for your streaming needs :)
Link to danbiohackingman's fanbase:
Chat and upvote alerts: https://zygmunt.pro/apps/dcr/
You can read all about it here (English and Polish):
Dlive24hour - Bring a schedule to your DLive experience! Check out @dlive24hour to find what’s on when. It’s basically a TV-programme for DLive, at least that’s how I see it.
Catch them also on Discord
DUnite - the title explains itself. DLivers - Unite!
Feel free to join the party on Discord
My Specifications and gear
- Bitrate: 3500
- Encoder: NVENC H.264 (Hardware)
- Base (Canvas) Resolution 1920x1080
- Output (Scaled) Resolution 1280x720
- Audio Bitrate: 160
- Servers: DLive Europe
- Streaming Location: Europe, Latvia
- Internet Download / Upload speed according to speedtest.net:
- 90.45 Mbps / 94.90 Mpbs
- CPU: Intel, Core i5-8600K (6C/6T, 3.60 GHz, 9MB Cache, LGA1151, 95W)
- GPU: Asus, GeForce GTX 1060, 6GB, GDDR5, Expedition OC
- RAM: Crucial, 16GB, DDR4, 2133MHz, CL15, Kit of 2
- Webcam: Logitech C922
- Microphone: sE Electronics X1 S Studio Microphone
- Audio Interface: Audient iD4
- Keyboard: Logitech G213
- Mouse: Logitech G403
My live stream is at DLive