dPoll Are you still working your New Year's Resolutions?
We are halfway through January 2020 now. Common internet wisdom says that one-half of people who made New Year's resolutions have already given them up by this time.
I made only three resolutions this year. Two are regarding work, and one is about improving my health. So far I have only worked on the health resolution. I am still on it and trying hard. Until I get my health back, I can't do much else, so this is my top priority.
How about you? Did you make resolutions, and are you on track with them now? Is this the year you finally break through on a goal with the help of these New Year's thoughts?
- I am doing great with my resolutions, and working on them as I planned.
- I am not doing as well with my resolutions as I hoped to, but I am still working on them regularly.
- I am not doing as well with my resolutions as I hoped to, and I have only worked on them a small amount.
- I am a complete fail with my resolutions this year.
- I did not make resolutions this year.
- Other (please tell me more!)
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.