Steemfest is near, 'just two weeks away' and till date, i am not ready financially. I haven't paid the Steemfest ticket, let alone 'airfare'. I really want to be there. Besides, being on the 'list of speakers', Thailand is near the Philippines (visa-free) and in these times in my evolution, being present at Steemfest is timely.
I will try go out of my comfort zone for the next two weeks by putting out a cover song each day in a bid to raise money to go to Steemfest.
You can support my motion by voting this post and resteeming. You can also send me a donation.
At the very least, i am hoping that my 'off-key singing' manages to inspire someone or serves as a humor or something.
Where i am able to raise even enough for airfare, i will go to Thailand.
Even if i am not able to raise money for the 'Steemfest ticket' itself or 'accommodation' but i am able to raise money for airfare, i will go to Thailand.
Don't be surprised, if you see me at Steemfest.
Your Boy Terry
- Kindly support the 'steemgigs' witness here. It is currently ranked '53'.
- If you would like further insight into what is going on with me and how you can help, kindly read this publication.
- Please subscribe to UloggersTV i.e this YouTube channel.
- Join us on the 'https://www.marlians.com' tribe. Add in #marlians to your steem posts.
- Get some MARLIANS here and help us with curation on marlians.com
Support My SPS Proposal To 'Set Up A Macrohard Hub In The Philippines To Gather Programmers To Code On Steem With Swag'.
To vote on my proposal via steemconnect, kindly click here.
Or vote using keychain here