Greetings dear community!
It can be said in a general way that a toxic person is one who has the ability to dominate and control others, regardless of their needs and / or feelings, that is, they focus on themselves and it seems that they see other people as tools instead of integral and autonomous beings.
Types of Toxic People
There are several ways to identify toxic people by the following characteristics:
- They complain about everything: they are not happy with anything, everything seems bad and they always look for the negative side of any situation in order to have a reason to complain. Everything is a problem and their life is a drama, the saddest thing is that they look for the way that another person gives them the reason to complain even more, it is exhausting to be near such a person since their constant negative speeches, projects an energy Nice little around him.
- They are Victims: they feel, they express that the world is cruel and all people are against them, they also like to call attention and pass themselves off as defenseless with the hope of being saved by someone (a lot of manipulation with compassion) and if try to find a solution or help them find the exit victimize even more trying to convince others that their situation is insurmountable and that for others it is easy to say because they are not in their position.
- They are saddened by the advances of others: They suffer from envy for the good of others, they do not tolerate that others can move forward and are always prepared to give a sarcastic or ironic speech to hurt others.
- They do not accept mistakes: they always look for excuses to blame others for any problem and never take responsibility. They also have a judge attitude because they always want to be right. I remember an event that is used as an example, where in a seminar the topic was taken that there are parents whose attitudes are toxic since they release their responsibilities with their children blaming society for their bad acts and do not accept their mistakes by not taking the reins.
- They criticize everything around: It is impressive the level that these people have, spending much of their time criticizing third parties, so it is not surprising that they do not have the capacity to reflect on themselves.
- They only matter and nothing more than them: there are people who spend their lives on their own, that is, their own ego. These people are closed to the world, all they do is talk about themselves not interested in the lives of others, these people like to highlight and imply that only they matter.
- Do not give much importance to what these people say or do, so as not to increase their egocentricity or victimization.
- When they speak or express something negative saying something positive, this causes shock in people like that because what they want is to feed their complaints or their problems and speaking something positive is a habit to which they are not accustomed.
- Always walk with good humor, with an attitude that problems are not important.
- Although it is difficult because of the level of manipulation, being indifferent to a negative comment, there is nothing more powerful than indifference.
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://yohannagotopo.000webhostapp.com/?p=35