EOS governance is tricky and voting for bps is about more than just block production, it's determining the direction of the EOS blockchain as a whole: adaptions via referenda, setting the rate of inflation, REX implementation, dispute resolution and much more is to be decided.
Crypto Pilots as a community of crypto enthusiasts and content creators, is blockchain agnostic, but we do quite like DPOS systems and many of us following updates of this blockchain closely.
With our focus on high quality content creation we also aim to further the crypto-knowledge of the broader public and give the community a voice and therefore decided to launch a proxy-service:
How proxying works
If you dont have time, to research bps, their performance and stances on governance matters, you can delegate your voting power to a trusted party, the proxy. The proxy then can vote on your behalf, with your vote power, but you stay in full control of the token propser.
The proxy votes based on these criteria.
Core criteria operations
- High level block production
- Regional diversity
- Financial independence
Core criteria policy making
- Acting with a focus on strengthening and further building the EOS ecosystem
- Transparency and open communication
- Focus to balance freedom and prevention of fraud, abuse and other harm to the network.
- We will regularly evaluate those criteria, and see how bps rank and evaluate voting.
Want to know more, here are two excellent ressources :