To U.S. based Blockchain companies (or U.S. shareholders of foreign companies):
Coinciding with the launch of EOS mainnet, I am now offering tax services to U.S. based companies getting involved with the EOS, and other blockchain related projects (including Steemit). This doesn't have to be block producers alone, it could be companies building applications on top of the ecosystem, professional miners for proof of work coins (i.e. bitcoin miners), companies offering commercial software to the public, etc.
I am a full time tax manager in a public accounting firm that was founded by ex-Big 4. Our firm generally serves "Middle market" and "high growth" companies. More information to be provided upon inquiry.
When I joined Steemit in August of 2017, I realized there is not a lot of practical guidance out there regarding cryptocurrency taxation. So I began developing an "open source" e-book related to taxation of cryptocurrency. I chose Steemit because of my fascination with the idea that content generators are compensated for their value (instead of the centralized platforms generating ad revenue from content generators' labors). Here is a link to the e-book:
Pricing would be discussed on a case by case basis. You would be invoiced by the accounting firm I am a part of.
Our firm can provide the following general services for businesses:
- Tax return preparation- U.S. side company level and U.S. investor level for international businesses
- U.S. tax forms related to international operations (including "Toll Charge" advising)
- Foreign bank account reporting to the U.S. FINCEN
- General tax consulting and planning - U.S. side
- Connect with foreign tax advisor affiliates - global reach
- Financial statement compilation
- Independent Financial Statement audit/review (U.S. GAAP)
- General accounting services (AR/AP, in some cases payroll/1099 reporting)
- M&A tax due diligence
- M&A quality of earnings
How to get in touch with me
You can respond here and we can connect off chain.