Please read this first: Advanced EOS Multisignature Tutorial to understand EOS Multisignature
Recommend: Using Scatter Desktop, not Scatter extension on Chrome
Look at my testing account first:
What is the problem here?
If I lose my Active Key, I can use my Owner Key to change it.
- If someone steals my Owner Key, that bad guy can take over my account. I will lose it forever.
To avoid that, we should apply Multisig Structure on our EOS accounts.
1. Set up multisig permissions on your account:
I focus on
Ownerfirst. You can use this guide for your Active later. Let's change it.
What changes on the above picture:
* Owner is the first layer, so let its Parent blank
1)Threshold: 2 (always >= 2)
2)Keys: delete all keys (because a key without the highest threshold cannot make a msig transaction)
* We should use accounts, please prepare the number of accounts > Threshold. In this guide, I prepare 3 accounts. The reason is that if you lose 1 account, you still have 2 left to make a msig transaction
3)Accounts: add 3 accounts
1rtkjeosdac1@active with threshold
1 for each
When completed, check out your account permissions
2. Create a msig transaction (change permissions, tranfer tokens, stake, unstake, delegate, undelegate, buy/sell RAM, etc.):
In this guide, I am gonna transfer tokens
Pick up 1 of 3 accounts to
13jjjjjjjjjj@active) and turn on
Go to Wallet => Transfer Tokens
Transfer 0.01 EOS to iloveueosdac
Then, you will turn to Propose Multisig Transaction
Put on the transaction information
* Proposal name: put on anything you want, but it is not longer than 12 characters
* Requested Approvals: my Owner Threshold is 2, so just pick up 2 of 3 accounts
* Authorization: put on your Sender account. Here is
owner (I put on
owner because all of my Requested Approvals are on Owner Permissions)
* Data: from: change
account4test (tranfer tokens from
When completed, click on
Use the first approval account
Loginthe second approval account
Now you have 2 approvals, then click
Congratulations! Your msig transaction is done!
When completed, click F5 and you will see
Check out the transaction on
That's all. Hope that helps you :)
Hãy bỏ phiếu cho eosdacserver
Đăng ký bản tin của chúng tôi để nhận thông báo và theo dõi chúng tôi trên các nền tảng mạng xã hội yêu thích của bạn: